Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Songpa-gu Renews its Recycling System!
A move intended to better serve the community.
Songpa-gu Recycling Center moves to a bigger location in February to allow the residents to purchase secondhand products at reasonable prices. The center will be located under Geoyeo Overpass facing Songpa Fire Station. Residents can trade secondhand goods at the store where altered clothes and other sundries will also be traded. There are environment-friendly areas for citizens who enjoy outdoor activities.
- Address: 27 Macheon-dong Songpa-gu (under Geoyeo overpass facing Songpa Fire Station
- Business Hours: Monday to Friday (09:00-18:00)
- Subway: Gaerong Station on subway line 5, take exit 2 and 900m toward the fire station
- Work process: The office picks up electronic appliances and furniture the district residents want to discard at no extra charge. We fix and sell them secondhand.
- Secondhand products: Home appliances, furniture, treadmills, etc.
- Donation: For items deemed usable, call to make an arrangement for pickup
(if an item turns out to be unusable, a fee will be charged by the designated local agency.)
- Inquiries: Songpa-gu Recycling Center (call 409-9859) or Clean City Dept. (call 2147-2840)
Posted by jukitten at 9:29 AM